Just Be Historical: Save the Station!
We have an immediate need for donations to fund the upfront tasks of protecting the existing station structure, dismantling it so it can be saved and restored, and having the architect create accurate measurements, drawings and renderings for the restoration. We are extremely fortunate that a donor has offered to match the first $7,500 of donations!
Your donation will help save the Maplewood Train Station in Bethlehem, NH and prepare us to enter the second phase of the project, which is to restore the Station back to its original state.
The Maplewood Train Station Restoration is a 501c-3 nonprofit organization, so membership and donations are tax-deductible.
Click on the name of the membership level to become a Maplewood Train Station member!
Membership Levels & Benefits
- $25 – Gravy Train
- Receive a Save the Station sticker
- $50 – Starlight Car
- Receive a Save the Station bumper sticker
- $100 – Conductor
- Receive a Save the Station sticker and local merchant gift card
- $250 – Fast Track
- Receive a Save the Station travel mug
- $500 – Trainmaster
- Receive a Save the Station long sleeve t-shirt
- $1,000 – Stationmaster
- Receive a Save the Station hoodie and name on plaque
- $2,500 – Station Sponsor
- Receive name and logo on all materials, and name on plaque as founding sponsor